PART-TIME JR. ASSISTANT
PDM Performing Arts is looking to hire a serious mature high school student 16 and over looking to earn income while going to school. Please note parents will be involved in the interview process.
- Remote position for a non-profit organization
- Work closely with the CEO and The Director of Business Relations
- Must have a good work ethics, mature, own a computer and knowledge of Microsoft office
- Must have a clean social media page
- Great opportunity to learn as well as get paid
If you are interested we’re requesting that you email us a letter of interest and a resume to Tinika.email@example.com. In the subject line please put Student for Hire.
- Write and submit grant applications and reports
- Conduct foundation research and maintain prospect list
- Track grant awards, deliverables, metrics, and deadlines
- Communicate grant requirements to relevant team members
- Excellent professional and persuasive writing skills
- Ability to conduct online research on individuals, foundations, and social issues
- Experience managing multiple assignments with firm deadlines
- Attention to detail and process
- Require at least 2-3 years’ experience
If you are interested we’re requesting that you email us a letter of interest and a resume to Tinika.firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please put Grant Coordinator.
- Responsible for the coordination and support of the organizations fundraising events
- Role requires the orchestration and hand –on involvement in all event fundraising and event activities
- Development and management of event committees and volunteer; development of corporate and business relationships along with the solicitations of monetary and in-kind support for sponsorships, fundraising activities, event marketing and outreach.
- Track revenue, expenses and budgeted forecast for all events
- Production and oversight of all event materials (letters, invitations, posters, flyers, etc.)
- Organize and complete event mailers
- Manage all event venue(s) and vendor relationships
- Orchestrate and execute event marketing and outreach
- 2 plus years’ experience in fundraising
- Strong computer skills and ability to use existing technology to achieve desired results
- Strong Oral communication skills
- Strong project management skills, including ability to balance multiple projects and prioritize effectively
- Goal setting and budget management
- Ability to accurate work with detailed information in paper and electronic format
- Experience managing volunteers
If you are interested we’re requesting that you email us a letter of interest and a resume to Tinika.email@example.com. In the subject line please put Fundraiser Coordinator.